Vein Treatment California – Palo Alto
Vein Treatment At Palo Alto
Palo Alto California
2248 Park Blvd. Palo Alto, CA 94306
Give us a Call!
We Offer Free Insurance Verification in our Vein Treatments California
Call (858) 800-8772
We are open and safely seeing patients
The Best State-of-the-Art Medical Center for Vein Treatment in Palo Alto, California
If you’re looking for vein treatment in California, we encourage you to contact our exceptional vein physicians in Palo Alto, California.
Most people find the prospect of vein treatments scary — they believe vein treatments involve complex open surgeries involving hospitalization, general anesthesia, and extended downtime. However, you’ll be pleased to know that minimally invasive vein treatments are actually just the opposite — they’re in-office and outpatient procedures performed under local anesthesia with no major complications or downtime. In fact, most of the patients at our medical center for vein treatment resume their daily activities and work immediately after their vein treatment.
Our medical center for vein treatment in California specializes in comprehensive and personalized vein care. That means we avoid providing cookie-cutter treatments and instead offer personalized vein treatments that address your specific symptoms, needs, and concerns. Our vein doctors carefully diagnose the root cause of your vein problems, such as spider veins, varicose veins, leg heaviness, leg cramps, restless leg syndrome, etc., and curate a personalized vein treatment plan.
Most patients assume that spider veins and varicose veins are merely cosmetic concerns — a misconception bolstered by inexperienced vein doctors and misleading online articles. However, most vein problems are symptomatic of an underlying circulatory disorder called chronic venous insufficiency. If you treat spider veins and varicose veins without treating the underlying vein disease, you’re bound to have a relapse. Our vein physicians prevent that from happening.
Please read about our minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments in California here.
Meet Our Harvard-Trained Vein Doctors in Palo Alto
Our state-of-the-art medical center for vein treatment in Palo Alto is led by an incredibly talented team of vein doctors and clinical staff — Dr. Lech and his team. Our vein doctors come from various medical backgrounds, such as cardiology and anesthesiology, and they have specialized training in the latest minimally invasive vein treatments and vascular imaging.
Our vein doctors were hand-picked not just for their excellent credentials but also for their bedside manners and warm personalities. Our vein doctors walk you through the entire vein treatment process during your consultation to ensure complete mental clarity and comfort. Furthermore, they’re also incredibly compassionate and patient — they discuss all your vein treatment options at length to ensure your physical and emotional comfort.
Please read more about our ABVLM-certified and Harvard-trained vein doctors here.
Directions for Our Palo Alto Center for Vein Treatment
Our medical center for vein treatment in Palo Alto is located at 2248 Park Boulevard, near California Avenue Train Station.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Barron Park: head northeast on Barron Ave toward El Centro St.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Duveneck-Saint Francis: To get to our center for vein treatment, travel down Oregon Expy and Park Blvd.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near University South: To get to our center for vein treatment, head southwest on Homer Ave toward Waverley St.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Charleston Meadow: To get to our center for vein treatment, head northeast on Tennessee Ln toward Park Blvd and Alma St.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Old Palo Alto: To get to our center for vein treatment, head southeast on Waverley St toward Tennyson Ave.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Crescent Park: To get to our center for vein treatment, take Pitman Ave and Newell Rd to Middlefield Rd.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Midtown: To get to our center for vein treatment, head northwest on Middlefield Rd toward Bryson Ave.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Professorville: To get to our center for vein treatment, travel down via Embarcadero Rd, El Camino Real and Park Blvd.
Spider & Varicose
Non Invasive, Non Surgical
Sclerotherapy is a process that involves vein injections with a medicine called sclerosant.
RF Ablation is a minimally-invasive procedure to get rid of the unhealthy veins.
Speak immediately with one of our team members; they will answer any questions you may have concerning insurance coverage, booking an appointment, and our locations. (858) 800-8772
Visit our Book Appointment page and instantly request an appointment at the San Diego and San Jose vein treatments. We deliver Free Insurance Verification before your appointment.
Learn how to easily get to the San Diego and San José vein treatments.