Vein Treatment California – San Jose
Vein Treatment At
San Jose California
1270 S. Winchester Blvd., #1, San Jose, California, 95128
Give us a Call!
We Offer Free Insurance Verification in our Vein Treatments California
Call (858) 800 8772
We are open and safely seeing patients
The Best State-of-the-Art Medical Center for Vein Treatment in San Jose, California
If you’re looking for vein treatment in California, we encourage you to contact our exceptional vein physicians in San Jose, California.
Most people find the prospect of vein treatments scary — they believe vein treatments involve complex open surgeries involving hospitalization, general anesthesia, and extended downtime. However, you’ll be pleased to know that minimally invasive vein treatments are actually just the opposite — they’re in-office and outpatient procedures performed under local anesthesia with no major complications or downtime. In fact, most of the patients at our medical center for vein treatment resume their daily activities and work immediately after their vein treatment.
Our IAC-accredited and state-of-the-art medical center for vein treatment in California specializes in comprehensive and personalized vein care. That means we avoid providing cookie-cutter treatments and instead offer personalized vein treatments that address your specific symptoms, needs, and concerns. Our vein doctors carefully diagnose the root cause of your vein problems, such as spider veins, varicose veins, leg heaviness, leg cramps, restless leg syndrome, etc., and curate a personalized vein treatment plan.
Most patients assume that spider veins and varicose veins are merely cosmetic concerns — a misconception bolstered by inexperienced vein doctors and misleading online articles. However, most vein problems are symptomatic of an underlying circulatory disorder called chronic venous insufficiency. If you treat spider veins and varicose veins without treating the underlying vein disease, you’re bound to have a relapse. Our vein physicians prevent that from happening.
Please read about our minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments in California here.
Meet Our Harvard-Trained Vein Doctors in San Jose
Our state-of-the-art medical center for vein treatment in San Jose is led by an incredibly talented team of vein doctors — Dr. Lech and Dr. Schoenfeld. Our vein doctors come from various medical backgrounds, such as cardiology and anesthesiology, and they have specialized training in the latest minimally invasive vein treatments and vascular imaging.
Our vein doctors are formally recognized by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine (ABVLM), indicating that they’ve completed rigorous examinations and professional milestones to establish themselves as the foremost experts in vein treatments in the country. Furthermore, they’re also incredibly compassionate and patient — they discuss all your vein treatment options at length to ensure your physical and emotional comfort.
Please read more about our ABVLM-certified and Harvard-trained vein doctors here.
Directions for Our San Jose Center for Vein Treatment
Our medical center for vein treatment in San Jose is located at 1270 S Winchester Blvd, right across the street from Comerica Bank.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Campbell: To get to our center for vein treatment, travel down S Winchester Blvd.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Burbank: To get to our center for vein treatment, travel down Moorpark Ave and S Winchester Blvd.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Mountain View: To get to our center for vein treatment, travel down US-101 S and San Tomas Expy.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Milpitas: To get to our center for vein treatment, travel down I-880 S and San Tomas Expy.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Los Gatos: To get to our center for vein treatment, travel down CA-17 N.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Garden Alameda: To get to our center for vein treatment, travel down I-880 S or CA-17 S.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near Alum Rock: To get to our center for vein treatment, travel down I-280 N and Southwest Expy or US-101 N and I-880 S.
- Directions for our Center for Vein Treatment Near East San Jose: To get to our center for vein treatment, travel down I-280 N.
Spider & Varicose
Non Invasive, Non Surgical
Sclerotherapy is a process that involves vein injections with a medicine called sclerosant.
RF Ablation is a minimally-invasive procedure to get rid of the unhealthy veins.
Speak immediately with one of our team members; they will answer any questions you may have concerning insurance coverage, booking an appointment, and our locations. (858) 800-8772
Visit our Book Appointment page and instantly request an appointment at the San Diego and San Jose vein treatments. We deliver Free Insurance Verification before your appointment.
Learn how to easily get to the San Diego and San José vein treatments.